ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 5 Discussion

• 207 Replies

Lareina

Making the draw tomorrow morning, make sure the game list is up to date guys! For the most part I can make the rival list, I'll post that up later tonight.

I have changed how the draw is going to work, number of entries is dependent on how many games you have played divided by 2. If you have played at least 2 games you have at least 1 entry! This way doesn't matter if you win or lose for the random prize draws.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 10:28:12 AM by Lareina »

Casey

• View Profile
Looking for games this week. I'm fairly open to any time or day so just hit me up.

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Does 3pm Thursday at the store work Casey.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:41:55 PM by Prince of Arnheim »

Casey

• View Profile
It works for me see you there! I'm available for another game after that if someone wants let me know.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:35:59 AM by Casey »

Lareina

Alright! Hopefully I got this all correct, I tried my best to have the rivals someone that you have not played in the previous month.

Rivals Month 2
Maeson vs Matt L
Xander vs Mark D
James vs Stephen
Matt P vs Kyle U
Adam vs Eddie
Colin vs Chris G
Casey vs Chris S

Month 1 winners: Maeson, Adam and Casey!

"But Lareina, Casey didn't play any league games."
It is true, but I had everyone that played a game at PGX get one entry per game played. Casey participated in the tournament. :)

Malachi

• View Profile
Throwing this out again (reminder): I will be at the store from around 5:30pm until close (or no more opponents) tomorrow looking for games at 1000 points.  Hope to see some of you there!

Malachi

• View Profile
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it to the store until 6-6:30pm.  Hope to still see some people and get games in.

MrGiggles

• View Profile
    • All I Can Tell You Is My Gut Says Maybe
Month 1 winners: Maeson, Adam and Casey!

"But Lareina, Casey didn't play any league games."
It is true, but I had everyone that played a game at PGX get one entry per game played. Casey participated in the tournament. :)

Whoah, hold up a minute.  Casey's alive?  I thought he went out with Bowie.  #Mindblown

Anyone free for a game at 3pm this tuesday? (feb 23rd)
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Who wants to throw down this Thursday afternoon?