ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 5 Discussion

• 207 Replies

Malachi

• View Profile
Alright, the family is going away so it's time for me to binge game!  I'll be down at the store next Thursday, Feb. 18th from about 5:30pm to close looking for league games.  Hopefully some other people have 1000 point lists ready to go?

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
Well all of us Space wolf people have a "new" codex so we might be doing some new lists :-D . But I'm hoping to be down there then as well!

Apparently the 18th has Xwing and Dice masters booked for the back room...... might not have room for us 40k guys. Might want to check.
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Lareina

Best I can guarantee space wise is the front 2 tables for you guys.

Malachi

• View Profile
Well, that's the evening I have free, so we'll get what we can get for space.

Free Thursday the 18th for Games at 1pm and 3pm.

Anyone free afternoons and wanna game?
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Anyone free this Sunday at 1-2pm?

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
All I can say is damn. This is for Chaos as well as Space wolf players. If you haven't seen curse of the wulfen rules... they are putting it simply
BROKEN (in a good way). The amount of new options will make you 1k and 1500 point lists very tough

thomsste

• View Profile
  • Name: Stephen Thomson
All I can say is damn. This is for Chaos as well as Space wolf players. If you haven't seen curse of the wulfen rules... they are putting it simply
BROKEN (in a good way). The amount of new options will make you 1k and 1500 point lists very tough

Especially with the wulfen formation. I'm a little remiss I chose my Guard for this league. Oh well, I'll enjoy killing the new Wulfen.

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
I am free Thursday afternoon Adam. I will stay asking as there are people to play.