ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 5 Discussion

• 207 Replies

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
It was a very good time, glad to know I have so many potential opponents left to play this month. I really hope that Thursday's can be a dedicated 40k night.

Malachi

• View Profile
I was just going to post that I hope the next one can be a Wednesday...

Lareina

I was just going to post that I hope the next one can be a Wednesday...

I'll see what I can swing Mark, issue is that Warmachine has been taking up Wednesdays lately.

Malachi

• View Profile
I'll see what I can swing Mark, issue is that Warmachine has been taking up Wednesdays lately.

Rats.  Ok, maybe I can work something out where I can get the daughter to dance some other way.  There is a week in Feb that she doesn't have it...

Short notice but would anyone be up for some games this Tuesday (26th) during the afternoon? Wouldn't mind getting a couple in.
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Casey

• View Profile
anyone up for weekend games? I know the store is usually busy with other systems but I have a table at my house. text me if interested 306-531-2705

Cheers

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
I'll be at the store at around 4pm tomorrow if anyone wants to book a game.

Kyle

• View Profile
  • Name: Kyle
Looking for a game or two next week.  Free Mon to Thurs any time of day.  PM or contact info on the first page.

Cheers

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
Anyone want to have a game at the German Club tonight? There is lots of space! I was at the store earlier and found out about the x-wing event too late :/

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
Looking for a couple games on Sunday and next Thursday.