Escape Rooms

Started by Lori, December 14, 2015, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Not a board game but Escape Rooms are gaining popularity in the gaming world. 

Regina's is now open:

http://escapeclub.ca/

SteamPunch

I've done one before and it was a ton of fun!

I've also seen the one in Laser Quest advertised, though haven't yet tried it out myself.

http://www.keyquestescaperoom.com/locations/escape-room-sk-regina.cfm

NeikeDjour

I'm going to have to try one of these...
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

nikkisportraits

Hi Lori, I've recently tried this and our 24HR to Play With Your Food Fundraising team was planning on promoting this to the SaskGames group and outside the group as a fundraiser! I'll be meeting with the manager of Laser Quest to discuss possibilities in a week or so.

nikkisportraits

Our PWYF team now has tickets for the Escape Room fundraiser at Laser Quest!
See one of our team members to purchase your team ticket or message Nikki J. (forum name: nikkisportraits) (Cash only please!)

Nicole Sacchetti
Joran Sacchetti
Nikki Jacquin
Tyler Neigel
Patrick LaBlanc
Laura Kautz
Brandon Kautz
Kristy Smith

Dates: Monday, May 16th & 23rd, 2016
Times: 45 min. intervals on the hour between 10 am - 10 pm each date.
Cost: $15. / person Laser Quest will donate $3. / person's paid admission to the PWYF fundraiser in support of Soul's Harbour Regina Rescue Mission.

Get your family, friends or co-workers together to form your team of 4 - 8 players to challenge the escape room!
A team of 4 people = $60. / 5 people = $75. / 6 people = $90. / 7 people = $105. / 8 people = $120.
Choose form 2 theme rooms: The Cellar or Vacation Vandals

Vacation Vandals: Your team has won tickets for an exotic vacation! Congratulations! The only hitch is vandals have hidden your tickets. You have 45 min. to put your heads together to solve the puzzles to locate your tickets or the plane leaves without you.
The Cellar: Your team is in the cellar of a cereal killer! You have only 45 min. to solve the last murder before risking becoming his next victims!

Prizes: Thank you to our sponsors for this event! Laser Quest & Boston Pizza North Albert!
2- 1st Place Prizes: Best time in each room for solving the escape room wins a 10 person admission to Laser Quest!
2- 2nd Place Prizes: 2nd best time in each escape room wins a $40. gift certificate from Boston Pizza!

BONUS: Challenge your friends to a board game any time during this event in the party room upstairs at Laser Quest!
At 12:30 pm & 6 pm a member of our team will collect your orders for Boston Pizza who is offering 20% off during the hours of this event for delivery to the party room. (Cash only please!)

puggeroni

We tried the Deadlock Escape Shanghai Lockup room here in Saskatoon.  Not going to lie, was tons of fun but pretty darn challenging!  Will have to try out the Regina rooms next time I'm in town.
I don't even not understand it in a way that's understandable...

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

nikkisportraits

I would be happy to arrange a team ticket or answer any questions someone may have about the Escape Room fundraiser. I realize sometimes I think I am clear but am only clear as mud. Ill try to clarify if you let me know what is confusing about the informational post above.

nikkisportraits

Funniest part was I wrote "cereal killer" instead of serial killer...Hey its a family event. I didn't want anyone to be too scared. Solve the murder in under 45 min. or possibly become the killer's next victim, death by Cocoa Puffs  :lol