Lost and Found Archive

Started by Bix Conners, March 11, 2015, 08:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bix Conners

Added more items to Lost and Found.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

DCStyles

What are the missing Stone Age tokens?  I ran it last month, not sure if I'm missing components.
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

craftybernardo

The Twilight Struggle counter is mine, I will make arrangements to get it back.  Thanks for locating it  :nw

Bix Conners

Quote from: DCStyles on March 11, 2015, 10:11:52 AM
What are the missing Stone Age tokens?  I ran it last month, not sure if I'm missing components.
Two camps, or bivouacs, or something like that
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bryce Robinson

I think they may have been in there for several months. This list was a new thing we just started.

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: qwijybo on March 13, 2015, 09:29:37 AM
I think they may have been in there for several months. This list was a new thing we just started.

They've been there for over a year.
Snikt!

craftybernardo

Picked up the USSR scoring influence token. Looks like i am missing the Nasa token and the action round token also if anyone notices them. Nasa is blue and says Nasa, the action round is red with a sickle on one side and blue with a white star on the other

Falconias

I believe the white cube is mine, part of lords of water deep.

And I should be there this Tuesday!

Falconias

Tempest

Wait, two camps? That's not Stone Age, that's small world, and I'm pretty sure they're mine.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

roxy72

This thread will track all lost and found items that have been resolved.  The main Lost and Found post shall have resolved items removed after a month or two of being resolved. 

2 bivouac tokens from small world.
Added early 2014.
Returned to Owner

Full game: Quelf
Added February 2015
Auctioned off for PWYF Charity

Full game: King of Tokyo
Added March 2015
Auctioned off for PWYF Charity

Full game: Coup
Added March 2015
Returned to Owner

A counter from the game of Twilight Struggle played by Brent & Ryan.
Added March 2015
Returned to Owner

A Red cube from the game of Shogun (Belongs to RTigger)
Added March 2015
Returned to Owner

A Munchkin card
Added March 2015
Returned to Owner

A Rocket ship from Impulse
Added March 2015
Returned to owner