Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 28, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 09:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cordawg

OK so hopefully we will play t.i.m.e stories at 830 and the usual group me Barry Nikki and Kim  and hopefully we will play t should take us 90 mins

Heather78

Oh, I'm too late for Sherlock Holmes  :(  I got to check more regularly, it seems like I'm always miss out on the good games

Lori

Quote from: Heather78 on June 26, 2016, 04:58:38 PM
Oh, I'm too late for Sherlock Holmes  :(  I got to check more regularly, it seems like I'm always miss out on the good games

There seems to be a lot of interest in this so I'll bring it out again in July for the next case.  I'll send you a message so you'll know about it right away and you can see if the date works for you. 

Heather78

Bellis

Confirming for T.I.M.E. Stories at 8:30. (And I have to confess that I am green with envy about the group that will be enjoying Consulting Detective earlier in the evening. It's been years since I played that unique and innovative game......well, actually more of an immersive experience than a game. It should be a real treat for all of you.)

roxy72

I've been wanting to play Dominion for a while now.  I have quite a few of the expansions.  I'll post a game for 6:30 might play a few more games depending on who's available.

GAME: Dominion (with various expansions)
TEACHER: Roxanne
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 45-60 min
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36218/dominion

miles

craftybernardo

PrisonMonkeys

We'll bring out Fresco and maybe throw in an expansion or two from the big box, to be decided on the spot.

GAME: Fresco
TEACHER: PrisonMonkeys
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. PrisonMonkeys
2. Yumi

Heather78