Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 7, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 09:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lareina

Myself, Chris and a couple friends will be out with Zombicide Black Plague around 7:30, while not taking formal sign-ups, we are willing to take in drop-ins.

Dana_Tillusz

Is it possible to reserve a large round table at 8 for a large footprint game? I can't remember if that is possible anymore....
Snikt!

Lori

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on June 07, 2016, 11:02:56 AM
Is it possible to reserve a large round table at 8 for a large footprint game? I can't remember if that is possible anymore....

No, but you can talk to Murray around 7:45 and he will speak with the manager for you to see what the options might be. 

Bix Conners

I will play San Juan. I will bring something out to play after that, not sure what yet.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Cordawg

devilsalad

prairieguy

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 58

Games Played: San Juan, Evolution, Alhambra, Glass Road, Days of Ire: Budapest 1956, Castles of Burgandy, Zombicide Black Plague x3, Bonanza, Catacombs, Loop Inc. Ghost Stories, Draco and Co, Sons of Anarchy, Baseball 2045 and more!

Announcements:

• Prize draw was held with Nicole Sacchetti winning the Comic Readers certificate and the Boston Pizza being carried over
  • Boba and the Fetts are holding a BBQ this Sunday June 12th please check the forums for details coming soon
  • Reminder that all PWYF funding for June makes you eligible for a copy of Firefly donated by ComicReaders!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"