Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 26, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

craftybernardo

Quote from: craftybernardo on April 15, 2016, 03:11:18 PM
Quote from: R Newell on December 09, 2015, 09:17:55 AM

GAME: Pandemic
TEACHER: craftybernardo
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/30549/pandemic

Please add myself, Tarren, Barry, and Justin to the players list.
I would also like to politely request the round table we have access to in the dining area as both Barry and Justin are in wheelchairs.
Thanks !

Going to have to cancel our Pandemic game as the transport to get Barry and Justin to BP's has already been fully booked for the evening. We will reschedule for another night.

Bellis

prairieguy

hey Devilsalad make sure to check out the first page of this thread for game openings!

wendyj

Reynard

Further to prairieguy's great advice, I'll recommend to come on out and visit even if you don't see a game (at the top of this thread) that piques your interest. There are often games looking for players which are indicated by a sign on the table. Also, Tuesday is a pasta special at BPs so we got that goin' for us which is nice.

I'm fairly new, but I just started coming around and will keep doing so until I am kicked out. I suspect it will be soon :p
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

PhotoJim

Quote from: Reynard on April 26, 2016, 11:44:16 AM
I'm fairly new, but I just started coming around and will keep doing so until I am kicked out. I suspect it will be soon :p

We had a meeting.  We're kicking you out Tuesday, June 4, 2041.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Reynard

Quote from: PhotoJim on April 26, 2016, 11:53:35 AM
Quote from: Reynard on April 26, 2016, 11:44:16 AM

We had a meeting.  We're kicking you out Tuesday, June 4, 2041.

Marked on the calendar. Thanks!
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

devilsalad

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital