Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 15, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Quote from: lifeofturner on March 08, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
Anyone up for teaching something short at 8:30? Say Cacao, Lanterns, or Loop Inc.?

Good excuse to learn Loop Inc.  I'll link it up in the morning (insert sleepy emoji here).

Lori

You and the other players work at Loop Incorporated, the most prestigious time travel agency in the world. Well, that's not entirely true. It's a mismanaged, third-tier agency owned by the slick Mr. Loop, who cares more about making a buck than making sure the delicate weave of the time-space continuum stays tight and safe. For you and your coworkers, it's as good as job as any, and if you time things just right you may even get a nice bonus at the end of the day. And since you have a time machine, you can take multiple cracks at it... assuming things don't get too chaotic with your past selves running around.

Loop Inc. is played over the course of three days, with each day actually being the same day, but a different time through it. During the first day, players will get to perform three actions and send out their one time machine. Actions include gathering components, setting up advertising, and more. Then, at the end of the day, players jump into their time machines and return to the beginning to start the day over again. The catch is, when players go back in time to try the day again, their past selves are still running around. This means they'll have to perform all the actions from the previous version of the day, as well as three new ones. They'll also have an additional ship to launch. On the third try, things compound even further...making timing key. At the end of the third day, the player who completed the most profitable trips wins, provided they didn't cause too many tears in the space time continuum.

GAME: Loop Inc.
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 75 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4

This will be a learning game, room for two more.

Bellis

As many of you have probably already suspected, I actually hail from an earlier era of time, but as a result of my misguided attempt at messing around with the space-time continuum, I've become hopelessly trapped in this time period. I'm hoping to find a way back to my own time, where once again I can enjoy the pleasures of 8-track tapes, Beta video recorders, and 25 cent hamburgers. Please put me down for Loop Inc. as I am hopeful that it will prove to be the answer I am looking for.

Lori

Quote from: Bellis on March 10, 2016, 01:18:54 AM
As many of you have probably already suspected, I actually hail from an earlier era of time, but as a result of my misguided attempt at messing around with the space-time continuum, I've become hopelessly trapped in this time period. I'm hoping to find a way back to my own time, where once again I can enjoy the pleasures of 8-track tapes, Beta video recorders, and 25 cent hamburgers. Please put me down for Loop Inc. as I am hopeful that it will prove to be the answer I am looking for.

Best sign-up ever.
:)

(+1 to Ryan as well)

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

GreyLurker

I will be Bringing Kingdom Death on the 15th.  We are in Year 6 now and after the traumatic losses of the last year the village is on the edge of doom.  Can the last few survivors hold things together. 

GAME:Kingdom Death
TEACHER: Graham Lewry
START TIME: 8pm
DURATION: 90 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS
1. Graham
2. Jason
3. Reserved (Please Confirm)

Cordawg

I guess I'm out of loop because of the kingdom death monster campaign

NeikeDjour

Quote from: GreyLurker on March 10, 2016, 06:24:46 PM
I will be Bringing Kingdom Death on the 15th.  We are in Year 6 now and after the traumatic losses of the last year the village is on the edge of doom.  Can the last few survivors hold things together. 
The answer to this question is always the same...Magic 8 ball says: Not likely.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List