Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 8, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trimmer

Reynard

Hah, pizza flicking! My two favorite things! Sign me up please  :thumb-up
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

lifeofturner

In for Carcassonne.

Also wondering if anyone wants to teach any of the following from 6:30 to 8:30:

Voyages of Marco Polo
Grand Austria Hotel
Taj Mahal
Deus
Hansa Teutonica
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Jhegel

How convenient that it is almost lunch time for me (now I want pizza). :) I'll take Dana's spot in Top This and in for Carcassonne as well. Thanks so much!

ChadBoudreau

Around 8pm (after evening announcements) I'll be settling in with a group of Chewsday Challenge regulars to begin a session of Fantasy Flight Games' End of the World RPG. In this zombie apocalypse RPG, the players' characters are themselves and the in-game setting is Chewsday Challenge. (Yes, that means Boston Pizza will be attacked by zombies.) In our first session we are going to build the character profiles-- an in-game representation of themselves as they exist now in real life. So, for example, if a player gets winded when they climb a set of stairs that is how their "character" exists in the game.

This is a closed session-- meaning we've already got a full roster of 8 players-- but if anyone would like to learn about the game you'd be welcome to listen in during the character building session.

R Newell

Awesome, Chad.  That's a game I'm very curious about.  I'll definitely take a peek at the happenings.

RockBane

I will observe.  End of the World, sounds fun!
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital