Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 1, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

I think John and I are just going to bring some games and see what kind of space is available at that time. :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Xealoth

BritAdam

Hey guys, Brad and I won't be able to make it tonight, sorry.
- Brit A.

bboileau

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 68

Games Played: Bounce Off, Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends, Andean Abyss, New York 1901, Imperial, Smallworld, Twilight Struggle, Red Dragon Inn, Sushi Go, Machi Koro, Rhino Hero, Evolution, Shear Panic!, Love Letter: Batman, Warfighter, Cthulhu Wars, Kingdom Builder, Arctic Scavengers, Flash Point: Fire Rescue, Garden Dice, Above and Below, Fuse, NOIR, Ninja Camp, Suspend, Taco Takeover, Tichu, Smoking Gun, and more!

Announcements:

• Call for PGX Volunteers for the Registration Table and as general Ambassadors on May 28th for Prairie Game eXpo. If interested, contact Brad Boileau (bboileau) or Dana Tillusz.
  • Murray made an announcement concerning the opening of registration for Play With Your Food (PWYF) this Friday. The PWYF event will take place on Oct 25, 2016.
  • Kristy made an announcement to promote a hairstyling fundraiser to raise funds for her PWYF team! $20 haircuts with part of the proceeds going to her Team's goals for Soul's Harbour.
  • Adult Science Night will take place on Thursday March 24, 2016 at the Saskatchewan Science Centre. The theme is "The Best of Adult Science Night" with features and attractions of several previous ASN events. If you'd like to volunteer to teach games at ASN this month, reach out to Rob Miller (silent_rob) for more information.
  • After 6 amazing years of service to Sask Games, the growth of the hobby, and the fostering of the community, Matt Robertson, a founder and pillar of the community, has decided to step down as Chief Meeple and Leader of the organization. 1000 thank you's Matt! Matt Robertson has been replaced by Brad Boileau (bboileau) as Chief Meeple of the Sask Games organization.
  • It was Prize Night! Congratulations to Josh Appell for winning the $25 gift certificate to Boston Pizza. Unfortunately, the winner of the Comic Readers gift card was not in attendance, so it will carry over until next month.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!