Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 26, 2016 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 09, 2015, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trimmer

Quote from: TMLFAN11 on January 23, 2016, 05:41:37 PM
I would like to sign up for Stockpile if possible. I don't know how to play so only if you guys are okay helping me out a bit

No problem teaching you, most will not have played before.

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Reynard

I'm pretty interested in checking out Dante's Inferno and Ragami!
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

nikkisportraits

miles

silent_rob

I'm going to bring out the (relatively) new dice worker-placement game The Voyages of Marco Polo on Tuesday. Players are Marco Polo's associates, traversing the eastern world in search of trading to complete contracts, accumulate wealth and resources and ultimately have the most victory points. It has several twists on other dice worker-placement games. While cities remain in the same places (and there are goals associated with setting up trading posts), their benefits are completely modular meaning they'll be different every game. Plus each player gets a character with a power so good you'd think it would break the game - but all of the powers are like that (and all of them are different).

This game is a little more complex than most other dice worker-placement games. Anyone who likes games a little heavier than medium weight is welcome to give it a try. It'll be a teaching game which will add a little bit of time but it should still be around or just over the 2 hour mark. It's a great game with a lot of interesting play

GAME: The Voyages of Marco Polo
TEACHER: silent_rob
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 120min+
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: Voyages of Marco Polo

Mark M

GreyLurker

Been under the weather most of the month but back with a vengeance this week and bringing Cthulhu Wars for 8PM

Those of you familiar with the game might notte I am set up for 5 players this time when the normal maximum is 4.
That's right, the Opener of the Way has arrived, Yog Soggoth will be a part of the battle this time

GAME: Cuthulhu Wars (With Expansions)
TEACHER: Graham Lewry
START TIME: 8 PM
DURATION: 1 1/2 hours
# OF PLAYERS: 5
1: Graham Lewry
2: Jason
3:
4:
5:
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/139976/cthulhu-wars

CdnPhoenix

joshappell

Confirming for Stockpile and would like to be placed on for Voyages of Marco Polo