Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 29, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 09:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Breton and I will be coming out this evening. We've got a game booked for 7pm with some pals.

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Lori

I just received the Mocha and Baksheesh expansion for Istanbul today so Jim and I are going to set up to play it around 8:30.  I know it's short notice but anyone interested is welcome to play, room for 3 more.  You don't have to be familiar with Istanbul to join us.

GAME: Istanbul with Mocha & Baksheesh
TEACHER: Lori
TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 60-90 minutes
PLAYERS: 2-5

miles

nikkisportraits

prairieguy

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 65

Games Played: Spartacus, Thunderbirds, Five Tribes, Can't Stop, Till Dawn, Betrayal at The House on the Hill, Force of Will, Splendor, Sushi Go, Exploding Kittens, Snow Tails, Pandemic, Ghost Stories, Twilight Struggle, Scrabble, Safranito, Steampunk Rally, Zombicide, Jenga, Star Wars X-Wing, Penny Press, Waykick tennis, Istanbul, Tupple, Colt Express, That's Life, Munchkin Steampunk, Nightfall

Announcements:
-PGX is coming once again: the next one will be January 23. Tell everyone you are coming by posting in the PGX forum thread and improve your odds at winning a door prize!
-Happy New Year everyone, see you next Tuesday at our first ChewsDay Challenge of 2016 which will also be draw night!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"