CHEWSDAY CHALLENGE VENUE ARCHIVE

Started by Bellis, September 10, 2012, 10:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellis

I got a "heads up" on this great news from Mac, on the weekend. Kudos to all three of you for taking the initiative to make it happen. I am especially enthusiastic about this new venue since it is planned as a weekly event, AND is only a stones throw from my place. I trust your initiative will meet with success.
Good stuff guys!!!

SaskGamesAdmin

Thanks Barry.

This topic is now moved into the public section on the website as we prepare to launch the series of game nights in October of this year.

Mac Grassick

Quote from: Bellis on September 10, 2012, 10:46:14 PM
I got a "heads up" on this great news from Mac, on the weekend. Kudos to all three of you for taking the initiative to make it happen. I am especially enthusiastic about this new venue since it is planned as a weekly event, AND is only a stones throw from my place. I trust your initiative will meet with success.
Good stuff guys!!!

Thanks Barry

We are very excited about this event. We are hoping to get a lot of interest in the event & hopefully people come out & have a great time & maybe discover a game they've never played before. If you, or anyone, want to bring a few games, post your games prior to the event & see if you can get some interest & discussion going before the event. Tell anyone you think would enjoy the event. The more the merrier.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

BackgamTom

This will be a great venue for some fun times at the game tables. 

I have had nothing but good experiences with Regina Boston Pizzas, they are very community minded owners.

I am looking forward to good food and good games.

-Tom
o-<BackgamTom>-o

Falconias

Will there be a Chewsday Challenge on July 1st, 2014?

I'm hoping so but not sure due to the stat holiday.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Bryce Robinson

Might need to clarify the hours of operation, those are the events hours the restaurant is open much earlier.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn