Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010

Started by Allan Luesink, November 29, 2010, 10:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hey everyone,

For me, last week was very busy and writing the notification for December's Strategy Saturday kept slipping my mind.  So I told myself that I needed to get it out by Sunday.  Well, big surprise, I got a little distracted on Sunday and it was late when I remembered that I still needed to write my post.  I think that you can all sympathize that at that point of the day my mood was not up for it.  So here we are today writing up a late notification (all though, to be fair and to let myself off the hook a bit, I had given you all a heads up last month when this next Strategy Saturday was taking place).

Since it is the Christmas season, Strategy Saturday will be the first weekend this month (yes, I too, need to get shopping!).  So come out this December 4th at 7pm.  We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd).  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends.

The feature game this month will be 'Clippers', a game of establishing sailing/trading routes in the South Pacific during the age of the clipper sailing ships.  You can check it out at http://www.geekdo.com/boardgame/3128/clippers.

Also if you are planning to attend this weekend, consider posting on this thread.  You may even want to tell of a game that you're going to bring and see if there are others who may be interested in playing it as well.
Hope to see you there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)