Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 23rd, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 21, 2015, 05:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeikeDjour

Quote from: CaptainQuicks on January 15, 2016, 11:26:19 AM
If we are able to make it, will we be able to get in on it even if we're not officially signed up here?
You'll be able to sign up on the day as well, as long as there is still space.  :)
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Reynard

I will be attending, and I am interested in the Carcassone tournament. Of course I will have to come at 9am to learn how to play :)
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

CaptainQuicks

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 15, 2016, 11:31:11 AM
Quote from: CaptainQuicks on January 15, 2016, 11:26:19 AM
If we are able to make it, will we be able to get in on it even if we're not officially signed up here?
You'll be able to sign up on the day as well, as long as there is still space.  :)

Awesome, sounds great! Thanks so much.

Cordawg

Sign me up for dead of winter and someone missed putting up t.i.m.e stories for 5:30 thanks

Sgominato

dyobb

For the Game Designer's Corner.

GAME: Blages to the Ice
TEACHER:  Dyson
START TIMES: 2:30 pm
DURATION: 60 minutes

Blades to the Ice is a Hockey Simulation boardgame for 2 to 6 players. Two teams will go head to head to out score one another in a strategic hockey game. This game could definately use some player feedback to make it even better. So come and join me!

Jon

I will run Automobile if there is interest.

GAME TITLE: Automobile
TEACHER: Jon
START TIME: 1:30
DURATION: 120 to 150 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 3-5
URL: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/39351/automobile

Jon

CdnPhoenix

TMLFAN11

I've always wanted to learn how to play Carcassonne so I think I'll stop in to the learn to the learn to play thing