Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 23rd, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 21, 2015, 05:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

I'll be in attendance, not sure what I'm going to play yet. I would love to get a large (6 or 7 players) game of Caverna if people are interested. If enough people are interested, I'll schedule it. In the mean time, I'll just wait and see what's going on.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Tempest on December 05, 2015, 07:26:44 PM
I'll be in attendance, not sure what I'm going to play yet. I would love to get a large (6 or 7 players) game of Caverna if people are interested. If enough people are interested, I'll schedule it. In the mean time, I'll just wait and see what's going on.

If you book it in, I'm sure you'll get a full sign up.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Warhammer 40K 2000 Point Tournament

RULES
- If any army is found to be in violation of any of the rules, the player will be disqualified.
- All models must be in compliance to WYSIWYG.
- All games are to be played on a 4'x6' table.

Army Composition
- Armies are to be constructed up to 2000 points
- Choose ONE of the following to be your Primary Detachment:
            - Combined Arms Detachment
                     - Compulsory: 1 HQ and 2 Troops         
                     - Optional: 0-1 HQ   / 0-4 Troops / 0-3 Elites / 0-3 Fast / 0-3 Heavy / 0-1 Fortification / 0-1 Lord of War
*All Units must have the same Faction
**Command Benefits: Objective Secured and Ideal Mission Commander (Pg 122)

- Your own Codex-Specific Detachment

- 0-1 Allied Detachments may also be taken
- 0-1 Formations may also be taken
- Forgeworld units ARE allowed provided you bring their rules.  They will take up a slot in your Primary Detachment.

Battlefield Terrain
- Terrain will be fixed per table and not allowed to move.
- Mysterious objectives (Pg 135) will be in effect.

Battle Missions
- There will be 3 missions. They will be announced at the event.
- At least one mission will utilize Tactical Objectives.

Prizes
The winner of the tournament will receive a $20 gift certificate from ComicReaders Downtown.
The second place player will receive a $10 gift certificate from ComicReaders Downtown.

DATE & TIME
Prairie Game eXpo: Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 11:00am.

EVENT ORGANIZER
Chris Smith

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS AND REQUIREMENTS
This event supports 10 players. Pre-register by posting in this forum or calling the store. 779-0900.
Players are required to submit their Army List BEFORE the event. Send lists to readers2@sasktel.net or drop it off at ComicReaders Downtown. Please include which detachment units belong to.
Snikt!

ChadBoudreau

Star Wars Armada

DESCRIPTION
400 points (134 squadron max)
The event organizer (Curtis) will bring two extra fleets for demo purposes.
This is not a tournament. This is a chance to learn the game of Star Wars Armada or engage in casual games against other players.

DATE & TIME
January 23, 2015 at Prairie Game Expo
5:00pm - 8:30pm

Rosencrantz

Is there going to be a sign-up for Armada or just drop-in and try it out?   If there is a sign up, myself and my friend Jay would be interested.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Kage

Quote from: Rosencrantz on December 10, 2015, 01:11:53 PM
Is there going to be a sign-up for Armada or just drop-in and try it out?   If there is a sign up, myself and my friend Jay would be interested.

Do you guys have your own fleets?  If so we can book more tables.  If you want a learn to play demo we can do that as well.

Curtis

Rosencrantz

No fleets.  We have been playing X-wing a bit lately and were interested in a learn to play demo if one was offered.  If not, no worries.  We can just watch the action.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes