Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 23rd, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 21, 2015, 05:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyDog

Alright, go ITS objectives. We'll need engineers, doctors and hackers.

None of which I possess, eep.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

Cordawg

Continuing on t.i.m.e stories the usual group Me kim Barry and nikki 5:30 90 mins give or take

FlyDog

Thank God us Ariadnans can load up on Forward Observers, can't wait to get in some Infinity!
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

FlyDog

So with you and Xander (the TO) we should have the minimum 4 cats to make it work.

Kuderewko

Yes, please sign me up for Infinity. Still 2 spots available if anyone else looking to sign up.

RockBane

GAME: https://rpggeek.com/rpg/3211/changeling-lost Changeling the Lost
TEACHER: RockBane
START TIME: 2:00 pm
DURATION: 180 minutes
PLAYERS:
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

trimmer

Please sign me up for the Carcassonne tournament and the learner game at 9AM.

Darrin Bailey

JohnnyThrust

CaptainQuicks

I would like to sign myself up (Logan) and my girlfriend (Trenna) for Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game please!

We're also interested in the Dexterity Game tournament, but we're coming from out of town, so not sure we'll be in by 10/11 am, if we are able to make it, will we be able to get in on it even if we're not officially signed up here?

Thanks for the info, looking forward to this big time!