Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 23rd, 2016 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 21, 2015, 05:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazzy

Kristy 🙂

CappyZed

Dodge

If there's still room, sign me up for the X-wing games from 2 - 6!!!

Lareina

I'll be coming out after work to help out with packing up of miniature stuff.

If anyone wants me to bring something to play, I'm all for it. Will be there around 5.

Reynard

Please remove me from the Carcassone tournament and Changeling the Lost. I have been informed by my wife that I am taking her shopping tomorrow afternoon  ::)  :(

But I will still be there bright and early for other stuff! Cya all there
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

― Robert Jordan

ChadBoudreau

Lareina, if schedules allow I would be interested in Broom Service from your collection.

ChadBoudreau

The kids and I are bringing PitchCar Mini. In the late afternoon Breton and I will be playing Cowboys-- a very thematic Old West gunfight game with some rule mods I made.

Dana_Tillusz

:scrab-t :scrab-h :scrab-a :scrab-n :scrab-k :scrab-blank :scrab-y :scrab-o :scrab-u

A big thanks to everyone who attended our 7th (and most successful) PGX and those who chipped in to make PGX a great event!

Special thanks to the following volunteers: Brent, Brittani, Dyson, Davey, Ryan, Jud, Blake, Roxanne, Lori, Chris S., Lareina, Chris M., Colin, Murray, Derek C., Curtis & Xander!

A big thank you to Pro AV for providing our Audio Visual equipment & Street Culture Project for running the canteen!

PGX wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the PGX planning committee and SaskGames executive: Brad, Chad, Derek, Jason & Matt. Thanks guys!
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

:scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s

Thanks to Random.org the following people won the door prizes:

Early Bird Draw (Game of Crowns): Miles

Attendance / Game Running Draw (Amerigo): craftybernardo

Games will be available for pick up at the South ComicReaders location Monday January 25th! Congratulations!

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game Expo Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 172

GAMES PLAYED: Aquire, Weykick, Crokinole, Patchwork, Pitch Car, Villa Paletti, Trickerion, Carcassonne, Piratenbillard, 7 Wonders: Duel, Kemet, Builders: Antiquity, Caverna, Star Realms, Scopa, Jaipur, Ticket to Ride (Regular & Europe), Munchkin Loot Letter, Fresco, Bomb Squad, Elder Sign, Isle of Skye, Nations Dice Game, Dominion, Castles of Burgundy, Automobiles, Epic Galaxies, Boss Monster, Roll For The Galaxy, Yunnan, Scoville, Family Business, Dead of Winter, CAtan, Alea Larda Est, Super Fight, Chageling, Infinity, X-Wing, Elk Fest, Blood Bowl, Maria, Make 'N Break, Yikers!, Cn't Stop, City Tycoon, Battle Beyond Space, Dice City, Arctic Scavengers, Splendour, Kosmonauts, Zombicide, Animal Upon Animal, Glory to Rome, Rune Wars, Postman, 504, Star Wars Armada, Secret Hitler, Lords of Waterdeep, Felix, King of Tokyo, Orleans, Cardboard Gridiron, Blades to the Ice, Las Vegas, Broom Service, Elysium, Lords of Xidit, Spirits of the Rice Paddy, TIME Stories, Cowboys, Transamerica, Tumbling' Dice, Can't Stop, Russian Railways (Germany), Magic: The Gathering, Smash Up, Dice Masters, Sushi Go, Bang Dice Game, Warmachine, Warhammer 40K, Hamsterolle & more! (Please let us know what you played that I missed recording!

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 172 attendees! Thanks for showing up!!!! A New PGX record!
(2) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(3) It was good to see so many families and young gamers in attendance!

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!