Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 6, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyobb

Apologies to all for the inconvenience but I have to move St. Petersburg to 8:00 pm.

Also, please sign me up for tiny epic galaxies.

R Newell

I've added Taj Mahal at 6:30.  A few of my gaming resolutions this year were to try the unplayed games in my collection and to play a bunch of Knizia games.  Two birds; one stone.

I capped it at 4 players so that it should finish in 90 minutes.

Dana_Tillusz

I'll get in on Taj Mahal if you think we'll be done by 8. I'm still in for St. Petersburg!
Snikt!

R Newell

BGG says 75 - 100 minutes so I capped it at 4 to try and ensure 90 minutes.  Plus I tend to take fast turns so I don't think it'll be a worry.

R Newell

And I just noticed the box says 60 minutes.  Taj Mahal in 90 minutes should be no problem.

ernest mac murray

PrisonMonkeys

I'll bring Caylus Magna Carta. Apparently it's similar to the Caylus board game, but a bit smaller in scope I guess (I haven't played the board game yet).
Players build their buildings (cards) along a road towards the castle. These buildings can then be used as new income or for extra actions in the following rounds. Players can also build a part of the castle, which will give you points.

GAME TITLE: Caylus Magna Carta
TEACHER: PrisonMonkeys (Thomas)
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 45-75 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
URL: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27364/caylus-magna-carta

Yumi

Cordawg

Well I'll play St Petersburg
Edited I thought there was a opening but I was wrong

Lori

Wow, lots of games on the schedule for prize night!  It's going to be a busy one.