Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 27, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Lori, August 07, 2015, 10:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Brad, I'm really sorry I have to drop out of Terra Mystica because I started in with a cold yesterday afternoon and I won't be coming to Chewsday Challenge tonight.  :(

BritAdam

- Brit A.

BritAdam

Can you also sign up Jessica Dyck for munchkin and terra Mystica
- Brit A.

BritAdam

JJ can only stay until 9, so we is in for munchkin but out for terra Mystica I guess!  Sorry for making you change it so much lol.  Thanks!
- Brit A.

R Newell

PhotoJim

I'll drop out of Terra Mystica too since Lori's home sick.  Not sure I'll make it until 11:30 pm... still dragging my butt a bit after Saturday.  Apologies, Brad!

Jim
Avidly gaming since 1972.

bboileau

Quote from: PhotoJim on October 27, 2015, 03:24:12 PM
I'll drop out of Terra Mystica too since Lori's home sick.  Not sure I'll make it until 11:30 pm... still dragging my butt a bit after Saturday.  Apologies, Brad!

Jim

Quote from: Lori on October 27, 2015, 10:54:39 AM
Brad, I'm really sorry I have to drop out of Terra Mystica because I started in with a cold yesterday afternoon and I won't be coming to Chewsday Challenge tonight.  :(

Hey Lori & Jim,

No worries! Please take care of yourself Lori, there will always be more opportunity for gaming. I can bring Terra Mystica out again, any time ;)

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

roxy72

Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 35

Games Played: Conflict of the Heroes, Munchkin Pathfinder, Keyflower, Goa, Dead of Winter, Sushi Go, Mansions of Madness, Tikal, Terra Mystica, Sun Moon and Stars

Announcements:

-24 Hours to Play with your Food was last Saturday.  The event was a huge success with $37,000 raised for Soul's Harbour.  A big thank you to the organizing committee!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"