Any Infinity Players in the 306

Started by FlyDog, June 25, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J

So I just caught the tail end of the Infinity seminar at Gen con.  Stuff is looking pretty awesome, and Human Sphere book should be out for christmas
Oh and they pushed a few sectorials back to the next book which I think is Acheron Falls. Shasvastii because they want to revamp the models like how the morats turned out, and the Merovian so they can do something special with the rules for em
Malifaux: Neverborn + Outcasts
Infinity: Yu Jing + Combined Army

FlyDog

Would be there be any interest in an Infinity event at the upcoming Prairie Games Expo on September 19?  Chad from Comicreaders reached out on a thread I have up on the South Sask Wargamers page.  If not a full on-balls deep ITS event.  Even a demo with some pickup games would be a great chance to meet fellow players and drum up interest.  If you wanna hook others into your drug of choice, might as well bring it to a shooting gallery.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

A.J

So I'm a terrible person, and bought into another faction already. I couldn't help myself, I'm a plastic crack addict... Be nice if I didn't paint slower then the tectonic plates, that's a different issue.
So I got the rulebook and some murder monkeys from Comic readers. Saw a Haqqislam box there too, so hopefully someone else is getting some stuff.
For the pgx I was hoping to go so I'm open to it for sure. I think we'll need some slick looking terrain to really sell it, maybe that paper stuff would be good enough
Malifaux: Neverborn + Outcasts
Infinity: Yu Jing + Combined Army