Any Infinity Players in the 306

Started by FlyDog, June 25, 2015, 08:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J

Oh man I had a hell of a time trying to pick a faction, I'm still not sure so many nice models lol but I have some Yu Jing.
Malifaux: Neverborn + Outcasts
Infinity: Yu Jing + Combined Army

FlyDog

Good ol' Yu Jing.  Os as I might know them, one of the dirtbags trying to steal my bloody Tesium!
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

A.J

I just read that the other day, I've slowly been discovering the fluff only little blurbs off the website though. 1d4chan had some good info too. I'll have to get the book I suppose

FlyDog

1d4chan actually has a pretty solid fluff bit.  The N3 book does an amazing job with the fluff, really gets you into the faction.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

A.J

Does comicreaders have anything in stock? I wasn't sure if they could get it even, couldn't get some malifaux I was after but that's good you can order it at least.

FlyDog

I got my Merovingians from them.  Call, ask, and support your FLGS!

A.J

I'll probably give em a shout later tonight, I'm supposed to be working   ;)..shhh

FlyDog

Cool, when my dudes are built let's have a row.  Thinking Comicreaders as a venue as that way folks can see, and get sucked in.

A.J

Speaking of that, for anyone interested:
Links! Click now!
1d4chan for good beginner background ( some naughty words) http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Infinity_(wargame)
Corvus Belli store to see what's out there http://store.infinitythegame.com/index.php
Army builder http://anyplace.it/ia3/ia.html

ChadBoudreau

Thanks for all the love for ComicReaders, FlyDog.
I do have access to the Infinity line and can bring stuff in if it is available.
Related, we just got the two-player box set for Infinity. It's called Icestorm if you want to do some online research.
We can get the core rulebook, too. I'm pretty sure I had one recently...