Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Sept 19th, 2015 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, June 08, 2015, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camcarr

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game Expo Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE:93

GAMES PLAYED: Fun Farm, Sun Sea & Land, Merchants of Venus, Eldritch Horror, Tumbling' Dice, Flick 'Em Up, Can't Stop, Catacombs, Core Worlds,If Wishes Were Fishes, Red7, Russian Railways, Bananagrams, Robinson Crusoe, Deck of Many Dungeons, Codenames, 3 6 9, Maulifax, Infinity D&D Next, Steampunk Rally, Coloretto, 1830, Super Motherload, Munchkin, Magic: The Gathering, Star Wars: Risk, Temporum, Memoir 44, R.Eco, Tichu, Smallworld, Hive, Smash Up, Ulura, Fortune & Glory, Yunnan, Macao, Tragedy Looper, Tradecraft, Betrayal House on the Hill, Snow Tails, Monster Factory, Clippity Clop, Monopoly, Machi Koro, Dice Masters, Blueprints, Battlestar Galactica, Flashpoint (extra special event!), Sushi Go, Bang Dice Game, Warmachine, Legendary, Warhammer 40K, Hamsterolle & more!

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 93 attendees! Thanks for showing up!!!! Not bad since we went against a lot of event competition.
(2) Street Culture Project provided excellent food throughout the course of the day. Great hamburgers!
(3) Special thanks to ProAV for the use of the audio equipment.
(4) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(5) Thanks to the volunteers who ran the registration table. (Matt, Lori, Davey, Derek, Roxanne, Chad, Bryce)
(6) It was good to see so many families and young gamers in attendance!
(7) Core Ritchie Community Centre was a fantastic venue.
(8) And, thanks to everyone who helped set up tables (THANK YOU RYAN!) and helped with teardown.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

I played a lot of games on Saturday. My two highlights are playing in the Flash Point town on fire scenario, and playing Monster Factory. I think Monster Factory will be my two-year old daughter's first board game. Can't wait to play it with her!
Snikt!