Thanks!

Started by Lori, September 21, 2015, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

A big thank you to Comic Readers (Dana and Chad), the kitchen staff, the volunteers and all the gamers that made it a great day at PGX. I got to play some new games and meet some new people so definitely a fun day. 

I also want to give a big shout out to the 3 pairs of guys that were demoing Infinity, Warmachine and Dice Masters.  In all cases they spent time with my 9 year old nephew, teaching him the games and letting him play some skirmishes and some Dice Master battles.  They all really went above and beyond with engaging him, teaching him the rules, giving him strategy tips and letting him play with all their stuff without ever making him feel like they wanted to rush him along.  When I dropped him off at home that night he was still talking a mile a minute about all the cool stuff he got to play and told his mom "That was better than video games!"   Take that, Splatoon!   :lol

Dana_Tillusz

I might have a Dice Masters addiction brewing inside me. Not good, not good at all. . :D
Snikt!

Lori

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on September 21, 2015, 09:28:57 AM
I might have a Dice Masters addiction brewing inside me. Not good, not good at all. . :D

I kinda feel the same way.  I just learned on Saturday so I'm a noob but I'd play some games with you.  I have a fair number of dice from Avengers vs X-men and lots from Uncanny X-men.

Cordawg

I also have dice from various sets

Bricktown

Feed the addiction Dana... It's all good  :D
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown