FRAGCON 2016 - April 29 - May 1, 2016

Started by Henning, May 25, 2015, 09:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMORLEY

Hi can you sign me up at FragCon for Daytona 500 on friday at 6pm, Fire on the lake Saturday at 6pm and Aquire Sunday at 12pm
thanks Morley

TrentB

please put me down for James Sanhiem memorial , and Orleans

Trent

wendyj

wendyj

Henning

Artemis!!!!

http://artemis.eochu.com/index.php/buy-the-game/

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Q2X32hZNk

Interested in doing an artemis game during the convention.
Artemis works on any computer with XP or newer installed.

We would like to set up a lan with 6 laptops to play, if we can find 6 laptops available. Note that these do not have to be super machines just standard XP or better.

Ideally we can find six laptops that people don't mind making available to others.

Frag will provide 1 laptop, Henning will provide another, possibly two, maybe three. I have to check that they still run.
Henning will provide routers and cabling, looking for a projector for spectators to view.

Friday night will be set-up and getting things working. Then we can run artemis as an open first come first served event throughout the day on saturday and sunday

Frag will purchase the installer for its laptop.

Anyone interested?

wendyj

Please sign up Sam j for clash of cultures" settlers and Orleans.
Please sign Wendy up for wizard

wendyj

Henning Sam is teaching lords of water deep so change that and take me off the list of players I am playing wizard

Henning

Menu for the convention

Breakfast 9-11
Lunch 12-2
Supper 5-8

snacks available between meals

For this unique convention, in our new location, I thought that we should go back and serve some old convention favourites, that is hamburgers and fries. I understand that this means more work in the kitchen for me, but I hope you all will enjoy it.

The fries are home cut and prepared restaurant style. (ie. rinsed of starch, twice fried) You will love them.

The hamburgers come in three varieties, hamburger, cheeseburger and bacon cheeeseburger.

I am also making my extra special home-made buttermilk chicken fingers. Once you have tasted these you will be ruined for regular chicken fingers

If you long for something different, we will also be serving taco in a bag.

We have Wok Box meals on Friday night and will have pizza available Friday as well.

New this year, we will be serving ham and egg breakfast sandwiches and will, of course, have coffee and juice available

Look forward to ice creams, pie, potato chips, chocolate bars and such available all day.

Food Alergies
If you have special dietary needs that mean you can't eat these menu items, please let us know so we can accomodate.

Spydman wokbox

nikkisportraits

Please sign me up for Taluva and Tikal for Sat. and Aquire and Wizard on Sun. This is Nikki J. Thanks.