Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 4, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellis

I would definitely like to be part of the Lewis & Clark expedition. Thanks!

Colin Dearborn

Lewis and Clark is one I have been wanting to try. Going to see if I can make it....i am only tentative right now.

Marc Bendig

Pamela Uhrmann wants that last spot in Ora et Labora. And I am jealous.  :)

NeikeDjour

GAME TITLE: Arcadia Quest Campaign - Graveyard
TEACHER: NeikeDjour
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 120-240 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. NeikeDjour
2. Tempest
3. Bricktown
4. JohnnyThrust
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Shrimpy228

swoop_ds

How late do people usually stay for Chewsday Challenge?  Do games ever start at 9:30pm?  This is only my second one but I'd love to play 'something' starting around 9:30 when flick em up is over.  Or is it better to just bring a few games and see what happens?

NeikeDjour

Quote from: swoop_ds on August 04, 2015, 10:26:56 AM
How late do people usually stay for Chewsday Challenge?  Do games ever start at 9:30pm?  This is only my second one but I'd love to play 'something' starting around 9:30 when flick em up is over.  Or is it better to just bring a few games and see what happens?
A decent amount of games start at 8:30. You could schedule something for 9:30, and see if anyone signs up. Otherwise, it's good just to bring some stuff and see who is around. A lot of Ticket To Ride people could be done around then.  ;)

swoop_ds

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on March 05, 2015, 07:26:58 PM

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE:Witness
TEACHER:Dave Schmidt
START TIME:9:30
DURATION:30-60 min depending on how many cases we play your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:EXACTLY 4
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

I'd love to play this game, but it needs 'exactly' four people.  Jeff Taylor and myself will be playing so we would only need two more people at this point.  As for the length, each 'case' is about 10-15 min max so we will just play 2-4 or so and see if that's enough or if people want to play more we can.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: swoop_ds on August 04, 2015, 10:41:37 AM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on March 05, 2015, 07:26:58 PM

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE:Witness
TEACHER:Dave Schmidt
START TIME:9:30
DURATION:30-60 min depending on how many cases we play your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:EXACTLY 4
URL: Copy and past the URL from Board Game Geek here

I'd love to play this game, but it needs 'exactly' four people.  Jeff Taylor and myself will be playing so we would only need two more people at this point.  As for the length, each 'case' is about 10-15 min max so we will just play 2-4 or so and see if that's enough or if people want to play more we can.
I really want to try that one sometime, it looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully you'll bring it out again another night.

NeikeDjour

Also going to bring:

GAME TITLE: Compounded
TEACHER: NeikeDjour
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 60 min
# OF PLAYERS: 5