Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - June 23, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 05:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.Stevens

I would like to play the brand new 40k Game Forbidden Stars this day anyone interested is welcome!

GAME TITLE:Forbidden Stars
TEACHER:k.stevens
START TIME:5:30
DURATION:2 to 3 hours
# OF PLAYERS: max 4
URL:
Why me Worry?!

R Newell

Ooohh... I won't be there this Tuesday but hopefully Forbidden Stars will make an appearance again sometime.  I'd love to try that one.

R Newell

A word of warning, though, in case you've yet to try it: I've read a few session reports that say those initial games of Forbidden Stars can last 4 to 6 hours.  Just something to be aware of.  (Though for all I know those players may be especially slow.)

RockBane

Please sign me up for Forbidden Stars and for Space Cadets.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

R Newell

RockBane, I've put you down as time permitting for Space Cadets as Forbidden Stars will very likely take longer than three hours.

From a review I read:

The publisher's site suggests that a game should take two to three hours. Our group, composed of experienced gamers, took six – and even after becoming familiar with the rules we couldn't see ourselves getting through future sessions in less than four.

kendroxide

Hey guys and gals, sorry for the short notice but I will no longer be able to make it out tomorrow for X-Com...stupid life haha. Hopefully I'll make it down next month, I'd really like to attend a chewday challenge someday.

Bellis

camcarr

I will come out for some forbidden star action. I played it with the host on sunday. Good game.

Cordawg

Sorry I have to drop out tonight I have some work to do tonight

camcarr

I also have to drop from my game. Had real life show up haha. No worries ill be alive