Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 5, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, March 05, 2015, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockBane

I may or may not be able to make it for King's Forge as I have to meet with some friends plus the best man to discuss this wedding that's happening next week.  I just got the text saying we were meeting tomorrow night around 6ish, though I will be arriving at the place at 5:30, hopefully I won't be the only one to be early as they think they can get there by then too.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Cordawg

Sign me up for  St Petersburg please
And Barry Ellis did u want to play baseball highlights 2045 after St Petersburg is done?

nikkisportraits

RTigger

If no one actually wants to play Castaways I'll join in on Cosmic Encounter at 9 :)

nikkisportraits

I couldn't see my reply so trying this again sorry. I will be there for Carcissone.

prairieguy

It sounds like there will be a bunch of people from MeetUp showing up so there will be a few people needing games to play

Lareina

Chris and I will be coming out tonight and bringing out Christine who hasn't been out in a very long time. We'll have some quick playing games: Chopstick Dexterity Mega Challenge 3000, Lanterns, some other games I can't remember in my bag.

Bellis

Quote from: Cordawg on May 05, 2015, 04:08:08 AM
And Barry Ellis did u want to play baseball highlights 2045 after St Petersburg is done?

I should be there by 8:00 so that should be OK. Thanks!

R Newell

I'm not able to make it tonight.  I'm taking my name off Survive! and Carcassonne.

camcarr

I wont be able to make it out tonight. Have a friend that needs meh. Please take me off of Dead of Winter. :thumb-down