STAR WARS Imperial Assault

Started by JemLee, February 15, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JemLee

Hello,

I am looking for a group to join me for the campaign of Imperial Assault. I play the Imperial, so you are the heroes. Who want to help me start a campaign group that meets regularly / semi-regularly?

For those who are not aware; the campaign is a role playing portion of this system. There are player heroes (rebel Characters) that play through a story line against the Imperials (game master). The characters level up, gain XP, earn credits and can buy / upgrade equipment to improve their heroes. There are approx 16 core missions with about 32 side missions that make up a campaign. Once a campaigb is complete, there is replay ability with different story arcs and mission paths.

There is literally hundreds of hours of playing on a continuing story line. Who wants to enjy some fantastic STAR WARS role playing?

I look forward to hearing from you.  :)
Cheers,
Jemmer

Cordawg

I would play star wars imperial assault

JemLee

excellent. that's 2. Whats your availability like Cordawg? My other friend Amber prefers Weekends as do I.
Cheers,
Jemmer

Cordawg

Ya that works for me I'll be at chewsday challenge Tuesday we can talk then

JemLee

Cheers,
Jemmer

JemLee

Excellent, that's 3 spots taken - Amber, Cor and Rob are the newest saviors of the galaxy. They need just 1 more to complete their party. If there is interest, I can run with 5 heroes as well.

Who else wants to get in on some fantastic Star Wars strategy role playing?

:D
Cheers,
Jemmer

Lance

How did this go? Or, is it still going Jem?