Dungeons and Dragons

Started by Kmur101, February 13, 2015, 03:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kmur101

Hey I am new to D and D and looking for some reliable people to start a campaign I have the 5e starter set with Mines of Phandelver. I would like to start with  that and if it goes good we can work into new and larger campaigns. New and experienced players welcome.

Bix Conners

Hey there.

Have a look through the Member BIO / Looking for Players section. Also, post one for yourself. Good luck finding a group. I know there are many D&D players around.
http://sask.games/index.php?topic=4436.0
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

PhotoJim

What sort of age group are you looking at?  What sort of gaming frequency (weekly, twice monthly, etc.) and what sort of schedule (time, duration, etc.)?
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Kmur101

The age group is not a big deal to me I myself am 24 but dont mind older players preferably not too young though. I would like to go weekly or if thats too much maybe every 2 weeks and schedule wise Im pretty flexible I work during the days mon to fri but tue and wed evenings work good for me as do both sat and sun but if I could find a good group I would be willing to bend a bit to find a good schedule for everybody.

Cordawg

I would be intrested in playing some D and D

RockBane

I know Tramps holds games on Wednesday D&D Encounters and Thursday D&D Expeditions, start time is 6 pm.  I checked it out Thur Feb the 5th for Expeditions and was the only one who was interested.  I doubted that anyone showed up yesterday.

I believe at least 6 people show up for Encounters on Wednesday.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Kmur101

Awesome it sounds like there is some good interest here I could go to Tramps and see  if we could get set up there on thur evenings if that was okay with them and it worked for everyone here if not we could find a different date and venue if needed. Would there be any interest here in meeting prior to discuss everything and try to get the ball rolling so maybe this thursday or sometime this week we could start the campaign.

Mac Grassick

I'd be interested in playing. I'm in a group playing 4th edition right now. We play once a month. That group would be my first priority since scheduling is very difficult for 2 of our guys but I work days Mon-Fri as well & am fairly flexible. I have a good set up at my place for gaming but with advance notice, I can play elsewhere. I have a 7 year old so I need to make arrangements when I go out. I know Cordawg so we can talk but let me know if you'd like to get up & running & I'd be happy help.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

That would be really awesome Mac if you could help set it up I also work days monday to fri so my scheduling is very easy to work around. If you would prefer to play at your place that would be just fine with me. Im having a bit of a hard time finding interest it looked like there was good interest at the beginning but the replies seemed to have slowed down so if you knew anybody else that would be amazing!!!

Cordawg

Ya and I'm in a pathfinder campaign but I'm not working right now so I'm free Monday to Friday