Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (May 23rd, 2015)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of a number of volunteers. This thread is for the development of the schedule for volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo registration table.

Registration Table Schedule
9am - 10am: craftybernardo
10am - 11am: Marc Bendig
11am - 12pm: Colin Dearborn
12pm - 1pm: Jhegel
1pm - 2pm: SteamPunch
2pm - 3pm: Marc Bendig
3pm - 4pm: nanowsk
4pm - 5pm: qwijybo
5pm - 6pm:
6pm - 7pm
7pm - 8pm:
8pm - 9pm:

Attention all former Prairie Game eXpo volunteers: Please post if you are interested and able to take a shift on the registration table. Past volunteers include: Dana, Roxanne, Marc, Miles, Nicole, Bryce, Logan. (My apologies if I've forgotten anyone.)

And if you've attended Prairie Game eXpo or Chewsday Challenge and would like to lend a hand at the May 23rd, 2015 Prairie Game eXpo please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

craftybernardo

I can take the 9am to 10am shift and am available to help set up friday evening/saturday morning

Dana_Tillusz

Thanks, Brent! If we get access to the venue Friday evening we'll start doing set up around 9pm. I'll let you know.

d.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

ChadBoudreau

Jhegel

I'll help 12-1 and if there are any shifts that don't fill up, let me know and I can help out again.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Jhegel on February 27, 2015, 03:02:18 PM
I'll help 12-1 and if there are any shifts that don't fill up, let me know and I can help out again.

Thanks Janessa!
Snikt!

SteamPunch

Haven't volunteered before, but I would be happy to pick up a shift. Maybe the 1-2 pm?

Marc Bendig