Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dsexton

JemLee

So with it just around the corner - is there any word on whether there is either DnD, Star Wars Rebellion or both at this upcoming PGX? (based upon what was hosted at the last PGX in January)  Thank you.

PS If so please consider this my request to sign up for both :D lol
Cheers,
Jemmer

Alphadork

Hi Jem,

I'd planned on running some sort of RP event - whether it's D&D, Star Wars (my preference is Edge of the Empire) or something completely different . . . . Champions anyone?!?

What do people want to play?

This old gaming fossil (my age could be counted in two digits when Star Wars was first released) is happy to dust of any number of RPG's and meet new players at PrairieCon. (I ran D&D last time)

Best
Kevin

Mrthejud

Hey all,
I can bring a Survive board for the tournament if need be.  I have the giant squid expansion as well. 

As for games that I'll run/play with people (I'm not sure how the formatting works of if I'm supposed to post it like this):
GAME: Master Theives
TEACHER: MrTheJud
START TIME: 10:00 (Can be run multiple times)
DURATION: 45-60 minutes
PLAYERS 8
1. MrTheJud

GAME: Piratenbillard
TEACHER: MrTheJud
START TIME: 11:30 (Can be run multiple times)
DURATION: 45-60 minutes
PLAYERS 4
1.MrTheJud

If there is interest I'll bring along my giant Bamboleo as well. 

JemLee

Quote from: Alphadork on April 22, 2015, 03:01:33 PM
Hi Jem,

I'd planned on running some sort of RP event - whether it's D&D, Star Wars (my preference is Edge of the Empire) or something completely different . . . . Champions anyone?!?

What do people want to play?

This old gaming fossil (my age could be counted in two digits when Star Wars was first released) is happy to dust of any number of RPG's and meet new players at PrairieCon. (I ran D&D last time)

Best
Kevin

Thanks for your reply Kevin. I have never played Edge either so I'm totally game for anything DnD, Star Wars, other RPG you host :)
Cheers,
Jemmer

nikkisportraits

I would like to be added to the first session of Railways of the World please. I am game to try this again although it has been a while. I have forgotten the majority of the rules I am sure haha.

CappyZed

Dana_Tillusz

Everything is updated to this point. Fan Expo is done and Free Comic Day will be over this Saturday so it'll all be PGX until May 23rd!

Tempest: I put Caverna down for 150 minutes. Let me know if that needs to be adjusted.

AlphaDork: Time to commit to a system. I think the majority want D&D. Could you let us know a time, # of players and duration? Thanks!
Snikt!

Jon

Can you sign me up for Master Thieves, Caverna and Railways of the World please?