Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphadork

I ran the D&D event at the last Prairie Game Expo and am willing to do so again for this one (unless my schedule unexpectedly conflicts with May 23rd) - assuming that people still want to have an old gaming fossil like myself GMing for them.

Mac Grassick

I'd be very interested in being part of a D&D group at the Prairie Expo. Kmur101 would be as well I imagine since it was him that started the post. Let us know the specifics & unless anything unforeseen happens I'll be there. You'll need to confirm with Kmur101 but I believe, from his post, that he would be there to. I look forward to the event.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Kmur101

Ya I will definitely be in for a game of D and D at the expo let me know what time works and I'll make sure I'm available!!

JemLee

Quote from: Alphadork on February 27, 2015, 05:21:31 PM
I ran the D&D event at the last Prairie Game Expo and am willing to do so again for this one (unless my schedule unexpectedly conflicts with May 23rd) - assuming that people still want to have an old gaming fossil like myself GMing for them.

I haven't played DnD for 22 years. I'd be totally into playing again. So make that 2 fossils for Dungeons and Dragons. Um, do they still use real dice or do i need some smart phone dice app? :P
Cheers,
Jemmer

omegadirective

I am going to run a mega map for Railways of the World. Combined Eastern and Western USA maps.

6 players
4-5 hours
4PM start time.

ChadBoudreau

Alphadork, let us know when you'd like to run D&D. We need start time, # players, duration, and any specific requirements. The more details the better.

JemLee

Depending on potential scheduling conflicts, at some point that day I'd like to host a fun Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures TEAM EPIC game. Solely for the purpose so players can field those ships that have only seen shelf time and never been played yet. Huge maps, asteroid models, capitol ships, mega fighter squads and a big mess of fun - if that's allowed?
Cheers,
Jemmer

Tempest

Quote from: omegadirective on March 09, 2015, 08:24:46 PM
I am going to run a mega map for Railways of the World. Combined Eastern and Western USA maps.

6 players
4-5 hours
4PM start time.

Y'know what, I haven't been huge on Railways, but I'll give the mega map a shot, count me in.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

omegadirective

Quote from: Tempest on March 10, 2015, 01:07:00 AM
Quote from: omegadirective on March 09, 2015, 08:24:46 PM

6 players
4-5 hours
4PM start time.

Y'know what, I haven't been huge on Railways, but I'll give the mega map a shot, count me in.

Awesome, Tyler! Glad you are joining!