Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JemLee

Please take my name off DnD. I just got called in for 3:30pm Saturday. Sorry for the sudden notice. Thankyou
Cheers,
Jemmer

ChadBoudreau

QuotePlease take my name off DnD. I just got called in for 3:30pm Saturday. Sorry for the sudden notice. Thankyou

Done.

I've penciled in a replacement player. He is tentative for now. I'll know for sure tomorrow when we get to PGX.

Becksta Joy

Quote from: Becksta Joy on May 21, 2015, 10:25:48 PM
Please also remove my name from Railways of the World, thanks

This appears to have been missed. Thanks
"Be blessed and be a blessing"

lifeofturner

Going to have to pull out from Caverna. Still hoping to come later. Sorry for the late notice.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game Expo Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE:95

GAMES PLAYED: Qin, Pirenbillard, What's He Building in Here, Master of Thieves, Survive, Camel Up, Nations, Labyrinth: War on Terror, Keltis Ser Weg Steine, Star Wars Armada, X-Files, Caverna, Poo, Machi Koro, Tomorrow, Kingsburg, Cthulhu Wars, Keyflower, Dice MAsters, Powerboats, Race for the Galaxy, Lords of Waterdeep, Glory to Rome, Hey That's my Fish, Daead Man's Draw, Dungeon Raiders, Wizard, Serangetti, Blueprints, Battlestar Galactica, Kemet, Flashpoint, Maori, Colt Express, Hanging Gardens, Star Realms, Incan Gold, Zombicicde, Tiny Epic Kingdoms, Biblios, Siam, ImpulseSushi Go, DC Deck Building Game, Bang Dice Game, Quantum, Warmachine, Jaipur, Forbidden Island, Railways of the World (East & West map), Castles of a Mad King Ludwig, Legendary, Coconuts, X-Wing: A Star Wars Miniatures Game, Warhammer 40K, Hamsterolle & more!

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 95 attendees! Thanks for showing up!!!!
(2) Street Culture Project provided excellent food throughout the course of the day.
(3) Congratulations to the winners of the Survive, Camel Up, Warhammer 40K, Warmachine and Nations tournaments.
(4) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(5) Thanks to the volunteers who ran the registration table.
(6) It was good to see so many families and young gamers in attendance!
(7) Core Ritchie Community Centre was a fantastic venue.
(8) Special thanks to ProAV for the use of the audio equipment.
(9) Congratulations to everyone who won a door prize.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
Snikt!