Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 11, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Dearborn

Amanda is in for the Survive: Escape from Atlantis.

I can provide another copy of the game as well.

wendyj

Can you put me on the survive from Atlantis tournament and I have a copy of the game wendy j

BritAdam

I got lost with all the D&D stuff, but if there are 2 spots left can you please sign myself and Brad up? 
- Brit A.

Lareina

I have posted in the rules thread about WYSIWYG: http://sask.games/index.php?topic=4601.0

- Models must represent the intended units.  Proxying will NOT be permitted.
- Each model MUST represent its wargear.  (A model with a machine gun cannot be used to represent a model with a missile launcher).
- Custom "counts-as" models WILL be allowed IF they are on the correct size base AND are similar in size to the model it is intended to represent.  This is to prevent potential issues with line of sight, cover, assault range, number of models hit by template weapons, etc.

Examples:
You CANNOT use an unmodified imperial guard guardsman to represent anything other than a guardsman.
You CAN use a modified imperial guardsman to represent something similar (like a chaos cultist).  This could be done with custom model parts or possibly just a cool paint job.
Using a regular terminator on a 40mm base with a different cool looking wargear to represent a special character with that wargear WOULD be allowed.
Using a cool looking regular sized space marine on a 25mm base to represent a terminator character would NOT be allowed (as it should be on a 40mm base).
You CAN use a cool looking orc you bought on kickstarter as your warboss IF it is similar in size to the model it is intended to represent AND you put it on a base of the correct size.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the tournament organizer before the tournament date.

Jon

Again, could you please sign me up for Master Thieves and Caverna? It looks like Railways of the World is full now since I asked the first time.

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Jon

No problem Dana. In the end, as long as I am playing games I will be happy! 

lifeofturner

I'm in for the last spot of Caverna - haven't played yet, but should be an easy study.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

nikkisportraits

Was wondering if I could still get in on the Survive from Atlantis tourney at 11am?

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: nikkisportraits on May 08, 2015, 12:53:27 PM
Was wondering if I could still get in on the Survive from Atlantis tourney at 11am?

Yes. registration is still open.
Snikt!