WANTED: Geek Out Pop Culture

• 3 Replies

WANTED: Geek Out Pop Culture
« on: January 23, 2015, 10:39:16 AM »
Any one know where to get Geek Out: The Pop Culture Expansion?  I have checked at Tramp's and Comic Readers to no avail.  I can get it on Amazon, but if I could support someone local, I'd like to.

Dana_Tillusz

• bloop
    • View Profile
    • comicreaders.com
  • BGG ID: HeavyD
Re: WANTED: Geek Out Pop Culture
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 10:41:09 AM »
Didn't realize it was out. ComicReaders will have it in by the end of next week.
Snikt!

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 10:42:34 AM »
Didn't realize it was out. ComicReaders will have it in by the end of next week.

I assume it's out. I saw it on the recent episode of Table Top. I have the original, but would love the expansion.

ChadBoudreau

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 11:40:57 AM »
Geek Out is very pop culture focused right out of the original box. To the best of my knowledge here is how the two games differ:

Geek Out is very geek-centric. Heavy on pop culture geared toward a geek audience. Name 5 Batman villains is a sample question.

Geek Out: Pop Culture Party is a stand-alone game. It is aimed at a more "mainstream" audience then the original Geek Out. Name two brands of chewing gum is a sample question.

ComicReaders have the original geek-centric Geek Out. We don't yet have the lesser geek-centric Pop Culture Party. At least not as of today.

Chad @ ComicReaders Downtown