Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 6, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 08:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

I'll run Basic Carcassonne at 7pm. 5 players. 60 minutes.

This will be for anyone interested in learning the game (or who ever needs a refresher) before our Carcassonne League starts: http://sask.games/index.php?topic=4131.0 and/or wants to join the Carcassonne Tournament at PGX on the 17th.
Snikt!

NeikeDjour

I'm going to bring Steam Park for 6:30 (4 players, 90 minutes) and jump into Pandemic the Cure at 8:30,
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Lareina

Chris and I will be bringing out Fresco (first 3 modules in play) @ 7:30, Barry will be joining us as well. We can fit one more player, it will play around an hour and a half.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Lareina on January 05, 2015, 06:43:23 PM
Chris and I will be bringing out Fresco (first 3 modules in play) @ 7:30, Barry will be joining us as well. We can fit one more player, it will play around an hour and a half.

If you guys delay until 8 I'll play.
Snikt!

Colin Dearborn

Kind of last minute, will be out with the kids.

Alex will jump into Imperial Assault if a spot opens up, Amanda and I will run a few games.......not really sure what yet.

Lareina

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 05, 2015, 07:03:44 PM
Quote from: Lareina on January 05, 2015, 06:43:23 PM

If you guys delay until 8 I'll play.

Can do, I'll grab something short to play

Bellis

thomsoda

Bix Conners

:excitedHEADS UP CHEWSDAY CHALLENGE ATTENDEES :excited

I will be bringing the Play With Your Food T-Shirts again tonight for those people that were involved in the 24 Hour Event and signed up to get a shirt.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

anubis