Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 6, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 08:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miles

BritAdam

I'm crossing my fingers that we get let out of class early tonight since it's the first one and we don't usually do much.  If so, I will be there tonight and hope to jump in on whatever I can!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday season!
- Brit A.

Bix Conners

I will be bringing a small assortment of games that people have asked me to bring. Probably something for 8:30pm or later.

See you all tonight...
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

scuudz

For Operation Liberty players:

Should have clarified earlier, and you guys may already have planned to do this, but in addition to a pen and paper, it will be helpful for you to print out and bring the material you were sent via email.

EDIT: Not a game breaker if it is too late for you to print it out now.

RockBane

I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 47

Games Played: Operation Liberty, Kanban: Automative Revolution, Steam Park, Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Carcassonne, Fresco, Pandemic: The Cure, Cyclades, Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot, Sequence, Red Seven, Twilight Strugle, What's the Building in There? and more!

Announcements:
- Reminder that there is no food allowed in the gaming area.  If you want to game and eat please do so in the dining area with the restaurants permission.
- PGX will be held on January 17, 2015
- Play With Your Food 2014 T-shirts have arrived!  Talk to Matt Robertson to get yours.
- Prize Night: $25 Comic Readers Gift Card goes to Mark Macza (present)
                      $25 Boston Pizza Gift Card was for Cheri Lyn (was not present). BP's Gift Card will increase to $50 next prize night.
- Follow saskgames on social media!
    Twitter @sask_games
    Instagram sask_games
    Facebook SaskGames

nikkisportraits

Hi I would like to sign up for Carsiconne and Cyclades please and thanks.

Lori

Quote from: nikkisportraits on January 31, 2015, 02:43:36 AM
Hi I would like to sign up for Carsiconne and Cyclades please and thanks.

Ooops, you've replied to the Jan 6th game night instead of an upcoming one.  Here's the sign up list for Feb 3/15

nikkisportraits