Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 3, 2015 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 29, 2014, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silent_rob

Quote from: NeikeDjour on January 29, 2015, 04:56:51 PM
Quote from: silent_rob on January 29, 2015, 04:54:18 PM
I'm going to bring out the new, pepper-growing game Scoville to play. In this "hot" game (see what I did there) players are pepper farmers trying to grow and cross-breed the hottest peppers in the town of Scoville (named after the Scoville Scale for measuring the heat of a pepper). The peppers players grow are either replanted to grow different peppers, sold at the market to earn money, points & other peppers or used in recipes at the chili cook-off (the hotter the recipe the more points they're worth). The game features pepper meeples in the various colours that are actually "planted" in to holes in the board

Really want to try that one. It's been on my to-buy list for a while since I saw the Kickstarter for it. You'll have to bring it out again sometime, as I'd like to try it but I'm already scheduled.

For sure - I'd be happy to bring it out again, another night.

Bryce Robinson

Quote from: roxy72 on January 04, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

To post a game for Chewsday Challenge please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME TITLE:Carcassonne New Edition
TEACHER:Bryce
START TIME:6:30
DURATION:60mins your best estimate of how long it will take (if it takes longer with more people or if you are going to take extra time to teach it etc.)
# OF PLAYERS:2-5
URL:https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/822/carcassonne Copy and past the URL from BGG here
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Rosencrantz

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Bellis

omegadirective

Cordawg

Bix Conners

I will take a spot in Scoville and I am going to bring out Quantum for 8:30

GAME TITLE: Quantum
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 90 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Matt Robertson
2. Silent_Rob
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Rosencrantz

I'd like to add Pastiche to the list for 8:30.  It's an interesting blend of tile placing and Ticket to Ride-like set collecting.  All wrapped in a painting theme. 

GAME TITLE:  Pastiche
TEACHER:  Rosencrantz
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 90 mins
# OF PLAYERS:  4
URL: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/91620/pastiche
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

RockBane

If there's still a free spot in Progress: Evolution of Technology, could I get signed up for it please.
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital

nikkisportraits

I would like to join Carsiccone and CO2 this week please. I have played both before. (Great Games).