ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 4 Discussion

• 171 Replies

I'm expecting to have a half day at work on the eleventh (Tomorrow).  Who will battle the Ultramarines?
You read this???? why....?

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
I'll play Ya John, what time?

Kingleir

• View Profile
  • Name: Matthew
I am looking for games for next week.  I am available anytime between and including Sunday the 15th and Saturday the 21st.  Send me a message and we can set something up.

maeson I should be there by one or so...

Maybe two....
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:31:12 PM by groundworker213 »

Prince of Arnheim

• View Profile
  • Name: Maeson Livingston
Don't hurry to get there I'll be there at 2 at the earliest

Kk!  That way I can get some video game time with my wife!

Maeson I may end up working on the highway today after all.  I'll Pm you if I can't make it.

Lareina

I have slightly changed how many points are obtained for a win/draw/loss, the points are now 3/2/1 respectively. This helps me separate more easily the active non-winners from the inactive players. This doesn't really affect much, just more on the back end, and helps me with book-keeping.

Edit: I just noticed a mistake, games played at the store are only supposed to award 1 point not 2. I apologize to anyone that may have caused stress for trying to get a game at the store because of the higher point yield.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:28:35 AM by Lareina »

Nathans

• View Profile
Hi There!
Pretty active non-winner here (Thanks Lareina) looking to set up some games for next week! Let me know when you're free and I would love to play! 306 501 8877
Nathan Sgrazzutti

Wanted;

Old second edition space marines.  I want / need three to five, to complete the unit I'm building. Please contact me via pm for trade \ purchase info.