ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 4 Discussion

• 171 Replies

Lareina

Will there be a new rival list posted? I joined pretty recently and just want to know if a new one will be posted soon.

As more people join, I'll add in more pairs. Looks like you and Alex will be rivals for this month.

Nathans

• View Profile
Hey!

Will tournament results be posted for the league also?

As well, if anyone would like a game please do contact me by email or phone!

sgrazzuttinathan@gmail.com
306 501 8877
Nathan Sgrazzutti

Kuderewko

• View Profile
If anyone wants to get a game in I'm free Saturdays and Sundays. Send me an email at
xander-k@hotmail.com or text 306-530-7268.

Alex1

• View Profile
Anyone coming down on thursday? I'm free from early afternoon onwards, and would like to get a couple games in. I need practice with the new(ish) rules, both the core rules and my Guard codex!

Alex1

• View Profile
Looks like I've got a game at 4pm! Anyone interested in throwing down the gauntlet between 6 and 7 pm after?

I wish to declare myself a participant in this league.   

I will be fielding the warriors of ultramar, the wardens of the eastern fringe, the fifth company of the Ultramarines.

Please pm me for games.

My family life and work schedule will always take priority but I will always try to fit some time in for an evening game.
You read this???? why....?

Malachi

• View Profile
Ultramarines - right on!  That's an iconic army that you don't see enough of on the tabletop, IMO.

Lareina

I wish to declare myself a participant in this league.   

I will be fielding the warriors of ultramar, the wardens of the eastern fringe, the fifth company of the Ultramarines.

Please pm me for games.

My family life and work schedule will always take priority but I will always try to fit some time in for an evening game.

John, I paired you up with Wade as a rival.

Alex1

• View Profile
Anyone have a 7th edition rulebook from one of the boxed sets they are willing to part with? I can pay you in terrain. Or money I guess.

In other news, i'm free for games all weekend. Just shoot me a PM.

Alex1

• View Profile
"Talk to me not of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me!"
- Captain Haab of the Nova Nantucket Levy Regiment

And with this arrogant retort to accusations of blasphemy against the Emperor, Captain Haab brought the full fury of the Blood Angels down upon his regiment.

Result: A win for Adam!