Prairie Game eXpo - Volunteer Schedule

Started by ChadBoudreau, October 28, 2014, 09:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of a number of volunteers. This thread is for the development of the schedule for volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo registration table.

Registration Table Schedule
9am - 10am: Bryce
10am - 11am: Matt Robertson
11am - 12pm: scuudz
12pm - 1pm:
1pm - 2pm: Marc Bendig
2pm - 3pm: roxy72 (Roxanne)
3pm - 4pm:
4pm - 5pm:
5pm - 6pm:
6pm - 7pm
7pm - 8pm:
8pm - 9pm:

ChadBoudreau

Attention all former Prairie Game eXpo volunteers: Please post if you are interested and able to take a shift on the registration table. Past volunteers include: Dana, Roxanne, Marc, Miles, Nicole, Bryce, Logan. (My apologies if I've forgotten anyone.)

And if you've attended Prairie Game eXpo or Chewsday Challenge and would like to lend a hand at the January 17 2015 Prairie Game eXpo please reply to this forum.

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

scuudz

ChadBoudreau

Marc Bendig

craftybernardo

Will be out of the country for this PGX but definitely count on me for volunteer help at the next one

roxy72

I would like to take the 2-3 shift.  I'm guessing it was just a typo that its not on the list?

Dana_Tillusz

Great thanks. I've added you to the list.
Snikt!

Bryce Robinson

Ill do 9-10 am I can do some after the carccassone tourney is finished but Im not sure what time that will warp depends on how well I do i guess.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn