Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - November 25, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 20, 2014, 10:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritAdam

If there is still room in Kremlin I will sign up for that too!  Thanks!
- Brit A.

Bellis

Quote from: Cordawg on November 22, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Just to clarify its Barry Ellis on castles and I think he might want the later game and it would start at 9 the later game thanks

Thanks Cordawg! That later time (9 pm) will work for me to play Castles.

omegadirective

Sorry guys, but I am very sick today and not going to make it out tonight. I will have to cancel Power Grid and back out of Kremlin.

Dana_Tillusz

I won't be able to make it out tonight so there is now an open space in Brass.
Snikt!

BritAdam

Quote from: omegadirective on November 25, 2014, 07:52:41 AM
Sorry guys, but I am very sick today and not going to make it out tonight. I will have to cancel Power Grid and back out of Kremlin.

Hope you feel better!  To everyone that was signed up for power grid, the only game I brought to the city with me this week is Battlestar Galactica.  If you want to play that instead of powergrid I can bring it...or if someone else has another game to bring that would be good too because I am playing BSG next week!
- Brit A.

NeikeDjour

I could bring out Lords of Xidit if anyone is interested. I haven't played it yet, so it would be a learning game for everyone. It needs at least 4 players to play nicely, up to 5. (Thus why I haven't been able to play test it yet, but I've watched a lot of videos.) If people are interested, I could bring it for 6:30 and drop out of Castles. I'll only bring it if there is enough interest.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

BritAdam

Quote from: NeikeDjour on November 25, 2014, 11:04:58 AM
I could bring out Lords of Xidit if anyone is interested. I haven't played it yet, so it would be a learning game for everyone. It needs at least 4 players to play nicely, up to 5. (Thus why I haven't been able to play test it yet, but I've watched a lot of videos.) If people are interested, I could bring it for 6:30 and drop out of Castles. I'll only bring it if there is enough interest.

How long is it?  I have a game at 8:30.  If it will end by then I will pay!
- Brit A.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: BrittaniBruder on November 25, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

How long is it?  I have a game at 8:30.  If it will end by then I will play!
Should be 2 hours.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

BritAdam

Quote from: NeikeDjour on November 25, 2014, 11:28:23 AM
Quote from: BrittaniBruder on November 25, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

How long is it?  I have a game at 8:30.  If it will end by then I will play!
Should be 2 hours.

awesome!  I'm in!
- Brit A.

BritAdam

Can you please sign my friend Caitlin up for Lords of Xidlit and Kremlin please?  thank you!
- Brit A.