Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, January 17th, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 08, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

If the Dominant Species game is sure to end before 4 I would join in. Keep in mind I have to learn it however. If it is iffy, I would put my name in on the wait list for the Carcassonne tournament. Also, I would join in on Agricola at 9:30 if I can.

scuudz

Quote from: Jon on January 13, 2015, 04:04:29 PM
If the Dominant Species game is sure to end before 4 I would join in. Keep in mind I have to learn it however. If it is iffy, I would put my name in on the wait list for the Carcassonne tournament. Also, I would join in on Agricola at 9:30 if I can.

I don't think Ryan M and Barry have played DS before either.  So considering it will be a 5-player game with 3 new players(if you join), I'd say finishing at 4pm would be iffy.

Alphadork

Quote from: RockBane on January 10, 2015, 12:22:20 AM
Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 09, 2015, 07:50:35 PM
Quote from: RockBane on January 06, 2015, 05:01:46 PM
Is there a Pathfinder game or another Dungeons & Dragon's game happening?

That's it so far for D&D. I can place you on a waiting list if you like.

I would like that thank you and you can sign me up for the Starwars Age of Rebellion Roleplaying Game, please.

I can accomodate one more player at the table (if everyone is cool with it) just a matter of upping the difficulty of the various encounters a bit.

roxy72

I would like to try evolution out. If anyone has it and wants to play it after the Carcassonne tourney that would be awesome.

Dana_Tillusz

Everything is updated.

Notes:

I've expanded the Carcassonne tournament to 20. 1 spot left. Jon, Miles & lifeofturner have been added. We will now be playing with The River expansion for additional tiles.

D&D: RockBane you're in!

Warhammer is now 2500 points

Roxy: I can bring Evolution. If we have an early exit from Carc I can teach it.
Snikt!

CappyZed

Mark M

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

wendyj

Can u sign me up for Agricola and my friend as well this Wendy Johnson and Erin Roberts

RockBane

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on January 14, 2015, 12:07:22 AM
Everything is updated.

Notes:

I've expanded the Carcassonne tournament to 20. 1 spot left. Jon, Miles & lifeofturner have been added. We will now be playing with The River expansion for additional tiles.

D&D: RockBane you're in!

Warhammer is now 2500 points

Roxy: I can bring Evolution. If we have an early exit from Carc I can teach it.

Cool and thanks!
I'm heading off on a digital trip
And that's what I plan to do!
I'm going away to a digital plain
And I ain't coming back real soon!

The whole thing is electrical!
It's running through my veins
That everything is connectable!

Hey! Digital....Hey! Digital....world, world, world!
~Going Digital