Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, January 17th, 2015 (9:00am)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 08, 2014, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chia17

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this event possible!  My husband and I are veteran RPGers who recently moved to Moose Jaw from Winnipeg, and it was great to meet and play with the awesome group we had.  We had a lot of fun, and hope to see you all again soon!

ChadBoudreau

I am very pleased that the event so well. Special thanks to everyone who helped out when it became apparent I was unable to attend.

PhotoJim

Terrific event!  My first, and it won't be my last.

My only criticism, and it's minor:  the music added to the general noise in the room and wasn't audible anyway until very late in the day - it's nice to have the amplification so that we can hear people making announcements, but perhaps we could forgo the music next time?

Thanks to all who organized it, and thanks to Kevin Scarth for a great game of 5th Ed D&D.  We had a blast.  (And Sizzlefoot may be a touch... sociable.)

Jim
Avidly gaming since 1972.

A.J

I had a good time, looking forward to next one.
Thanks to Derek for putting on Xwing...again. lol and to Jem and Gloob for the games.
A thanks to Mike for trying to grow the Malifaux community, the league should be fun.
I was really impressed by some of the 40k tables, alot nicer then what I last played on lol.
Thanks to everyone else who helped out too, it was a nice event.
Malifaux: Neverborn + Outcasts
Infinity: Yu Jing + Combined Army

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Jon

Kingleir

Dana_Tillusz

This thread was for the January event. Please post in the upcoming May event thread.
Snikt!