Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - October 21, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, September 15, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Newell

I'll take that last spot in Xia.  Thanks.

Sorry, changed my mind.  Make that Cyclades.  Thanks, again.

Marc Bendig

GreyLurker

Me and Jason are up for playing Seasons, never played before but sounds interesting

Dana_Tillusz

Hey everyone,

Just a new ChewsDay Challenge policy going forward:

Due to the overwhelming success of ChewsDay Challenge we might need to limit table space in the early evening if attendance is high and the restaurant is busy. We ask that larger-sized games be planned after Boston Pizza's dinner rush (7:30 and later) when we can spill out into the dining area, if needed, and with the restaurant's permission. Please be considerate when choosing your table area to maximize player density. Thank you for helping make ChewsDay Challenge a success!
Snikt!

PhotoJim

Still room for 3 more for Paranoia (not just 2 as the game listing indicates).  I'd love to have this full as it will be a fun time.

Thanks,

Jim
Avidly gaming since 1972.

Maelven

I'll come out this week.Should be there by 6:30 but I'm not entirely certain so i don't want to put my name down for anything.
If PC gaming is your thing, feel free to add me on Steam. My steam ID is Maelven.

BritAdam

Hey, I'm going to have to drop out of paranoia.  I can't make it to games night this week!  Sorry!
- Brit A.

Street_Disciple

I'd really like to play the DC deck building game, Legendary, or even Elder Sign if anyone wants to bring one out.

Rye M

I have Elder Sign.  I could bring it out, start at 8:30 if that works.

Mark M