Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 5, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Quote from: NeikeDjour on July 31, 2014, 12:07:32 PM
I'm going to be bringing out What's He Building In There for 6:30pm (6 players, 120 minutes)

Hey, I'm free on Tuesday.  I'd like to try this one.

CappyZed

Bellis

Quote from: NeikeDjour on July 31, 2014, 12:07:32 PM
I'm going to be.....................................playing Anima (bellis's teaching) and Rockband Manager(I'm teaching) sometime after 8:30. I say the both of them because I don't know which one is being played in which order, but they'll both be played sometime after 8:30.

We can play those later two games in any order, subject to other players' interest. Anima:Shadow of Omega is for two to five players and takes about 20 minutes per player.

omegadirective

JasonSZ

Bix Conners

I am going to bring out Suburbia tonight. Time to build the Burbs...

Plan, build, and develop a small town into a major metropolis. Use hex-shaped building tiles to add residential, commercial, civic, and industrial areas, as well as special points of interest that provide benefits and take advantage of the resources of nearby towns. Your goal is to have your borough thrive and end up with a greater population than any of your opponents.

Suburbia is a tile-laying game in which each player tries to build up an economic engine and infrastructure that will be initially self-sufficient, and eventually become both profitable and encourage population growth. As your town grows, you'll modify both your income and your reputation. As your income increases, you'll have more cash on hand to purchase better and more valuable buildings, such as an international airport or a high rise office building. As your reputation increases, you'll gain more and more population (and the winner at the end of the game is the player with the largest population).

During each game, players compete for several unique goals that offer an additional population boost – and the buildings available in each game vary, so you'll never play the same game twice!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

NeikeDjour

Quote from: Matt Robertson on August 05, 2014, 09:34:54 AM
Dang, I want to play that again. Ohh well... next time!
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Cordawg

Bix Conners

Quote from: NeikeDjour on August 05, 2014, 09:36:48 AM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on August 05, 2014, 09:34:54 AM
Dang, I want to play that again. Ohh well... next time!

I can certainly bring it out again soon.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

I'll be throwing some stuff in a bag, but I think I'll schedule Cinque Terre for ~7:30. Plays up to five and should take about an hour. (I'll also have the DC deckbuilding game, Agricola and a few quickies.)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.