Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 5, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

*** ChewsDay Challenge ***
Brought to you by

...and...

What: ChewsDay Challenge Boardgame Night.
Where: Boston Pizza, North Albert Street (Regina)
When: Every ChewsDay Night.
Who: Anyone interested in playing boardgames.
Why: Life is Short; Play Games!

:excited Click HERE for Important Information about these events :excited

THIS WEEK'S EVENT AMBASSADOR: Chad Boudreau

:excited :scrab-g :scrab-a :scrab-m :scrab-e :scrab-blank :scrab-s :scrab-c :scrab-h :scrab-e :scrab-d :scrab-u :scrab-l :scrab-i :scrab-n :scrab-g :excited

GAME: 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars
TEACHER: Thomas Boxall
START TIME: 6:30 (character creation); 7:00 game start
DURATION: 150 Minutes
PLAYERS... 8
1. Thomas Boxall
2. dyobb
3. JasonSZ

GAME: What's He Building in There?
TEACHER: NeikeDjour
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 Minutes
PLAYERS... 6
1. NeikeDjour
2. Lori
3. CappyZed
4. Becksta Joy
5. omegadirective
6. Cordawg

GAME: Suburbia & Expansion
TEACHER: Matt Robertson
DURATION: 120 Minutes
PLAYERS... 4
1. Matt Robertson
2. roxy72
3. John Kennedy
4. Bryce R.

GAME: The Cowboys
TEACHER: Chad Boudreau
START TIME: 8:30pm
DURATION: 75 minutes
PLAYERS... 4
1. Chad Boudreau
2. Matt Robertson

GAME:
TEACHER:
DURATION: ... Minutes
PLAYERS...

If you would like to schedule a game. Please post in this event thread with the following information:
Name of the game, when you would like to start, The duration of the game, and the number of players it can accommodate.
Snikt!

tbrminsanity

GAME: 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars
TEACHER: Thomas Boxall
START TIME: 6:30 (Character creation), 7:00 (Game start)
DURATION: 2.5 hours
PLAYERS.

For those that want to check out the rules before the game, please check out this:  http://gregorhutton.com/boxninja/threesixteen/

I'll be bringing character sheets and the needed dice for everyone.  I would ask players to please bring a pencil and eraser. 
Have fun, play games!

ChadBoudreau

As my Ambassador wind down around 8:30, I'd like to run a game of The Cowboys. There are a couple of gunslingers (Matt and Murray) that had expressed interest in the past so I've put them down as tentative participants.

tbrminsanity

Dana, would you change the start time to 7:00.  I was going to go through the character creation and rules at 6:30 if there are any keeners.  The game will officially start at 7:00 though.
Have fun, play games!

ChadBoudreau

dyobb

NeikeDjour

I'm going to be bringing out What's He Building In There for 6:30pm (6 players, 120 minutes), and going to be playing Anima (bellis's teaching) and Rockband Manager(I'm teaching) sometime after 8:30. I say the both of them because I don't know which one is being played in which order, but they'll both be played sometime after 8:30. Rockband Manager is (6 Players, 45 minutes)

Now that you've got some experience as an Evil Doctor, it's time to move onward and upward. Where's the place to be in the Evil Doctoring World of the late 1800s? London. What's your plan? Find a cheap warehouse somewhere to build your Doomsday Machine. Scotland Yard is on your trail, however, so in addition to your Doomsday Machine, you'll have to build an Escape Plan.

In the worker-placement style game What's He Building in There?, players use their Doctors and three henchmen to acquire resources at the available shops, acquire gold, visit the black markets, provide the "Genius at Work" labor (GAW), provide "Manual Labor" (ML), improve the Doctor's social standing, and invent things. You must complete both a Doomsday Machine and an Escape Plan, with higher level Doomsday Machines and Escape Plans garnering more victory points, and you need to do it quickly. Scotland Yard is getting suspicious, after all, so you have to do what you need to do in 15 turns. Players can earn additional victory points for fitting in with society, eccentricity, security and inventions.
Let me know if you want to me to bring out a specific game: Game List

Bix Conners

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on July 17, 2014, 11:28:03 AM
As my Ambassador wind down around 8:30, I'd like to run a game of The Cowboys. There are a couple of gunslingers (Matt and Murray) that had expressed interest in the past so I've put them down as tentative participants.

I am in Hoss. Got my big iron on my hip. :)
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Tempest

I'll be in attendance, but I won't be there until around 7:30 again. Not sure what I want to play right now, so I'll wait to see if something I like pops up; failing that I'm 100% open to requests, so if there's a game you're looking to play, don't be shy!
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bryce Robinson

Its also prize draw night everyone, we have 3 gift cards to give away.

And it's also BBQ give away night I finally sold all my tickets.

All draws to be held during announcements.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn