Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 19, 2014 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 09, 2014, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyLurker

Me and JAson would be interested in the DC Deck game if you have room for 2 more

Tyson

prairieguy

I would be interested in Amerigo if Dead of Winter is finished by then

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: prairieguy on August 18, 2014, 03:45:00 PM
I would be interested in Amerigo if Dead of Winter is finished by then

I'm sure we can wait for you.
Snikt!

silent_rob

Please mark me down for Dead of Winter at 9. I've heard a lot of good things about it & have been wanting to check it out.

Bix Conners

It has been awhile since I brought this frustrating little gem out, so how about some Mutant Meeples...

Just outside Meeptropolis, several meeples on a camping trip are attacked by a swarm of giant radioactive butterflies. As a result, they all gain super speed and one other unique superpower, turning them into...Mutant Meeples!

The city of Meeptropolis has long been in decay, with crimes happening one after the other all over the city. The city council has asked YOU to put together the best possible team of Mutant Meeples to serve as protectors for their fine city.

Mutant Meeples is a puzzle game in the vein of Ricochet Robots in which players are looking to find the shortest "path" to get their meeples to the scene of the crime before any of the other players, using a clever combination of Mutant Meeples and their unique superpowers and super speed. If you're the fastest to the scene of the crime, you add a meeple to your super team; the first player to fill his super team with Mutant Meeples wins!

But there's a catch – once one of your meeples has reached the scene of the crime, he no longer participates. (After all, he's already "made the team".) This gives players who have fewer meeples on their super teams more options, and provides an additional challenge to players whose super team is almost full.

Mutant Meeples contains a huge 22" double-sided board, eight custom super-powered Mutant Meeples, and much much more.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bellis

I plan to be there tomorrow. Will probably bring along a small game or two.  :8)

Lareina

Chris and I will be out tonight, a little later than usual, we'll be bringing out some small games, including fan favourite Coconuts! That one can be used by anyone as long as you find the Coconuts that fly off the table.

miles

Chochi23

Nicole, Patrick,  and I will be there. We plan on bringing a game called Blood Fued in New York. I believe Kristy will also be playing, so we have space for 2 more if anyone is interested. We will probably grab the first 2 ppl who want to play after we arrive.